This is so scary and sad for all those involved, but take a look at this fire tornado. It’s amazing to watch it spiraling upward.
[trib_ndn vid=26092275]SAN DIEGO — Nine separate wildfires, most of which are still burning out of control, have blackened about 9,500 acres since Tuesday, officials said.
The fires include:
- Bernardo Fire, which has burned 1,548 acres in the Black Mountain area since Tuesday;
- Tomahawk Fire, which has burned 6,000 acres on Camp Pendleton since Wednesday;
- Poinsettia Fire, which has burned 400 acres in Carlsbad since Wednesday;
- Freeway Fire, which burned 30 acres on both sides of Interstate 5 near San Onofre on Wednesday;
- Highway Fire, which has burned 600 acres off Interstate 15 near Highway 76 since Wednesday;
- River Fire, which burned 100 acres in Oceanside since Wednesday;
- Cocos Fire, which has burned…
View original post 194 more words